27 March 2018

In The Middle Of My Third Millenium...

Last week it was a brand-new "dream" bike.

This week....a milestone!



You are now looking at post #2500 on this blog.  If you're here now, thank you!  If you've been reading for a while now, more thanks.  And if you've read all 2500 of my posts...well, you deserve something.  What, I don't know.  ;-)



Anyway, it's been a lot of fun and that has kept me going.  I hope to have many more rides and learn more stuff that will give me material for many more blog posts.



Thanks for taking the ride with me!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is something I look forward to most days, in the quiet of the evening with a glass of wine. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris--Thank you. I hope this blog ages as well as the wine does.

    ReplyDelete