08 June 2012

Milestones





From  Markerica






This is, for me, an interesting time--at least in terms of this blog.

Within the past two weeks, Midlife Cycling has reached three milestones:  500 posts, 70,000 views and two years--in that order.

There may be changes coming soon.  But don't worry:  This blog is even more of a pleasure for me than it was the day I started it. I hope you feel the same way.  In any event, I anticipate writing and riding through some more milestones.


Thank you for reading, and please share this blog with your friends.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you. I always enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MelissatheRagamuffinJune 11, 2012 at 10:16 AM

    I might not comment a lot, but I love this blog, and whenever I get up to NYC again I'd love to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Melissa--I'd like that. Please write to me at justineisadream@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete