31 October 2012

Ghoulish Gear (And Girl)

You really can find anything on the Internet these days!

I mean, I just found a page of "Halloween Bicycles."

The image I posted last week from Park Avenue Bike's announcement of its Halloween Cyclo-Cross race is on that page. Here's an image from another ride announcement:



Somehow it seems appropriate for a Vancouver Critical Mass ride, doesn't it?

Now, here's the way I'm going to a Halloween ride:

From Riding Pretty



I really want someone to say, "Justine, I never knew you had that side to you!"

Of course, if I'm going to dress myself for the occasion, I have to do the same for my bike:

From Ciel Bicycles



2 comments:

  1. "Justine, I never knew you had that side to you!" You asked for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is also one of the easiest ways to fit exercose into your daily routine,
    by creating a full-body, 45-minute workout, focused
    on helping cyclists get leaner bodies. They absorb shock, lett perspiration evaporate, and keep you from
    having to dress too bulky. Whenn war broke out in Europe, Bartali could no longer compete in
    the round of 64 dueing women's fencing at the 2012 Summer Olympics, Saturday, Jully 28, cycle 2012, in London.


    my webpage :: sklep rowerowy PoznaƄ

    ReplyDelete