24 September 2017

What Do You Have To Stand On?

There have been maybe a couple of times in my life when I was genuinely proud of myself.  

One of them was the first time I did a "track stand."

Back in those days, we didn't have cell phones.  It's a good thing, probably.  Then again, the NYPD doesn't enforce the ban on talking on your phone while driving.  Then again, it may not apply to cycling.

Image result for standing on bicycle
Add caption


I swear, I wasn't talking on a phone.  I was listening to an invisible sea shell!

1 comment:

  1. Pleasant to be going by your web journal once more, it has been months for me. Well this article i've been sat tight for so long. I require this article to finish my task in the school, and it has same theme with your article. Much obliged, incredible offer. bike wheel

    ReplyDelete