02 January 2020

Changes

Yesterday I talked about beginnings and endings.

Well, that theme is relevant today.


No, I'm not ending this blog--or beginning a new one.  


What I decided, instead, was to try a new look to start the new year.  I've used the same format, layout and themes throughout this blog's history, which spans almost a decade.


You can keep bikes, friends, books and sometimes partners for ten years.  But I don't think most of you want to see the same thing all the time.


I must admit that I am having a bit of "separation anxiety", if you will.  But, as the I Ching teaches us, life is change.  


2 comments:

  1. Sort of shocked! Probably get over it oneday...

    I had a long running blog and suspect keeping a very old template may have contributed to me loosing all control over any settings so an update my be a good idea.

    No more like / hate / interesting, buttons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew thought my computer was broken

    ReplyDelete