11 August 2015

I'm Such A Fast Woman That....

Since April, when I visited my parents in Florida,I've been cycling more than I've cycled in a while.  That, after a winter of little riding.  Still, I feel as if I'm getting back some of my former condition:  I'm passing other riders who would've left me in the dust back in March.  Also, I see that--without even trying--I'm shaving time off my regular rides.

Am I turning into a fast woman?  Yes!  How fast?  Well, the next post you read from me will be from another time zone.  Actually, it will be a few time zones from my home.

I'll tell you more about it in that post.  For now, I'll just say I got luckier than I've been in a while.  I hope it's a sign of things to come.

A really fast woman: Rebecca Twigg.  Photographed by Annie Liebowitz

4 comments:

  1. Well As I looked your first text "You gonna be fast woman", I was confused but Ms. Justine Valinotti, after reading whole post i got the point you wanna show!
    Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justine

    A great friend is opening an indoor computrainer bicycle studio an he is looking for that beautiful Annie Lebowitz Rebecca Twigg shot. Is that a print you own? Do you mind my asking how you ordered one? I'd love to gift him a print for the new biz.
    Thanks in advance for any guidance!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen,

    I don't own a print of that photo. However, I think that if you Google Rebecca Twigg Annie Liebowitz, you should be able to find it.

    John--Sorry I missed your reply. I like your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, thank so much for your quick reply! I'll keep looking.
    Best,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete