25 November 2020

An Oracle?

Yesterday, I "outed" all of those cyclists--which includes nearly all, myself included--who've stopped for Dunkin' Donuts or other sweets during a ride.

With that in mind, I'll expose another cyclists' vice. If you haven't eaten it during a ride, you've almost certainly indulged in it apres randonee.  And if you've worked in a bike shop, it's almost certainly been your lunch (or dinner or midnight snack). Why else would Park make its PZT-2?

So, while taking another late-day ride yesterday, I wasn't sure of whether to tremble with fear or to be thankful for good luck (or genes) when I saw this:




2 comments:

  1. donuts are bad for you and pizza will do you in? i mean, what have they got against real food? haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mud—When I was an active mountain biker (mid to late ‘90s), Pop Tarts seemed to be all the rage. Of course, since there aren’t electrical outlets in the woods (or even on the paths in Central Park LMAO), we ate them out of the package. The brown sugar cinnamon tarts are one of the more intense sugar rushes I’ve experienced!

    ReplyDelete