15 July 2014

Photo Shoots (Or, Da Pikshas)


Now I can stop kicking myself for toting a camera with a dead battery on an otherwise-perfect ride.

Since then, I've done some more riding, with and without my cameras, on all of my bikes.  Amidst all of that pedal-churning and wheel-spinning (in the rest of my life as well as on my cycling), I managed to take some photos of Arielle and Tosca with their new (sorta) looks.

First, here's Arielle with the RuthWorks SF Brevet bag and wedge:








A little closer, now:



Now for some details:


To the rear:




In the middle:



Back to the front:


Tosca, being ever the diva (with a name like that, why wouldn't she be?), wants equal time.  She deserves it:


Putting one foot (wheel or bag, anyway) forward:




Since I am a woman now, I can show her rear without being accused of sexism:




Here's what makes her go:



And an accessory she and Arielle both love:


And a little detail she reveals to those who are nice to her:



4 comments:

  1. ely's work in your blog. your blog and that bike. your bike and that bag.
    great worlds colliding so nicely on this internet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meligrosa, I feel privileged that those worlds can collide in mine! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. more colliding in the future which will involve the three of us drinking coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the more incentive to get me to CA or you and Meli to NY or the three of us somewhere else (France,say).

    ReplyDelete