02 February 2014

Gears To The Gridiron

It's Super Bowl Sunday. I'll admit I'm not the biggest football fan in the world, though I've been known to watch a game or two.  I'll also admit that I've had a soft spot for the San Francisco 49ers for a long time, from years before they won their first Super Bowl.  They came so close to making it to the Big Game this year!

Anyway, I found out that many of their players ride bicycles for fun and as part of their training regimens.  I can't say I'm surprised.  I tried to find some photos if for no other reason that I'm curious to know what kinds of bikes such big guys ride. 

I didn't find any photos of 'Niners on bikes.  However, I found this image of Green Bay Packers riding to training camp wo years ago:

From Yahoo! News





For what it;s worth, I'm rooting for the Seahawks because hey beat the 'Niners in the conference championship team.  When one of my favorite teams or athletes loses in a playoff, I root for the team or player that beat them.  That way, if they win, I know that my favorites at least lost to the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment